Well, early morning for the East Coasters. Late Night for the folks on the West. More a collection of links to revisit later in the season than anything else.
- Here's the Sports Illustrated's BCS Projections, with Florida State a unanimous conference champion. Some days it feels like expansion just upped the number of dwarves, doesn't it?
- While we're at it, here are some ACC predictions from WRAL, ACC Nation, Southern Pigskin, and new to the SportsBlog hegemon Sunday Morning Quarterback. Bask in the Florida State-ness of it all.
- Curious as to which Carolina players are in the NFL? (I know you are - I read the Google referrals) Tar Heels Football has the complete list.
- And while I'm making a list of lists, here are all the conference agreements with the non-BCS bowls.
- The folks getting the most press going into the season? Frank Cignetti (1),(2),(3), Ronnie McGill (1),(2), and Jesse Holley (1),(2),(3),(4),(5). The press really latched on to that "Wanted to be recruited by Rutgers," didn't they?
- I know everyone's infatuated with the On Notice Board, but all the cool kids are playing with the Concert Ticket Generator:
Have fun on Saturday.