What we found out this weekend.
- Wake Forest is required by conference rule to only win games using FGs while playing in Florida.
- Ralph Fridgen apparently found the key to getting his offense to score points, the same is true of Miami apparently.
- Georgia Tech looked more impressive versus Mississippi State than Auburn did given the Yellow Jackets actually scored more than three points.
- BC was surprising in crushing Central Florida.
- Clemson played some high school team or maybe it was South Carolina St....same difference.
- ECU turned out to be not as good as advertised somewhat vindicating the opinion of Frank Beamer
- UNC had a chance to turn the corner and instead ran into the wall.
Record This Week: 6-2
Record This Season: 28-8