A run down on reactions and other random thoughts.
- CBS Sports' Jeff Goodman says this was the UNC team everyone has been waiting to see all season.
- Rob Dauster of NBC Sports' College Basketball Talk blog makes a case for Kendall Marshall on the All-American team.
- The News and Observer's photo gallery can be found here.
- This is Roy Williams ninth ACC season in Chapel Hill as the Tar Heels' head coach. During that time UNC has won five outright ACC regular season titles and shared a sixth with Virginia. This is the second instance UNC has won outright regular season titles since doing it from 2008-09. The Heels' record in those six ACC first place finishes were 14-2(four times), 13-3 and 11-5. That is consistent dominance in league play to go along with two NCAA titles.
- Kendall Marshall now has 299 assists on the season and needs only five more to set the ACC single season assist mark.
- UNC will face either Maryland, Virginia Tech or Wake Forest on Friday at noon in the ACC quarterfinals. Maryland is locked into the 8th seed. Virginia Tech can finish ninth with a win over NC State. A loss versus the Pack puts Wake into the ninth spot and playing Maryland for a chance to take on the Heels.