Happy Wednesday, Tar Heels! Tonight, the men’s basketball team plays their last game in Chapel Hill for two weeks and hosts the Bison (not Bisons) of Bucknell.
Bucknell comes into the Smith Center 0-2, having lost to both King Rice’s Monmouth squad and Arkansas. This game is officially part of the PK80 event that Carolina will travel out to Portland for over the Thanksgiving holiday. There’s a little bit of intrigue, as Coach Roy Williams hinted that senior point guard Joel Berry could see some playing time tonight. It would be welcome news as the level of competition will step up over NIU.
With that in mind, how can you catch the Tar Heels in action?
- Time: 8 PM Eastern
- Location: Dean E. Smith Student Activities Center, Chapel Hill, NC
- TV: ACC Network Extra-only available via Watch ESPN or the ESPN App, Dave Weekley doing PBP and Mark Adams with color (and Adams confirmed they will actually be on site, unlike Friday’s game, thanks to RL Bynum for asking).
- Radio: Tar Heel Sports Network, Jones Angell and Eric “Big Grits” Montross on the call
- Streaming: The aforementioned ESPN options, as well as GoHeels.com and TuneIn
- Odds: Check for current odds
In case you missed our wrap up of last Friday: