The North Carolina Tar Heels cap off a two-game homestand versus Georgia Tech this afternoon in the Smith Center.
December was a rough month for the Yellow Jackets. GT lost six of eight during that month, including their conference opener against Notre Dame.
January is a different story, with Georgia Tech winning four of five. The stretch included home wins against Notre Dame and a ranked Miami team.
The Tar Heels need this one, but it will not come easy. The Yellow Jackets have been playing great defense of late, and their offensive attack has been led by Josh Okogie.
After serving his suspension for improper benefits, Okogie has been on a tear, scoring in double figures in nine of 10 games this season, including a 30-point effort in GT’s upset over Miami.
Here is how to follow the action later today:
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Dean E. Smith Center, Chapel Hill, NC
- TV: ESPN2. Doug Sherman and four-year UNC starter Jason Capel are on the call.
- Radio: Find your local Tar Heel Sports Network affiliate to listen to Jones and Eric. On SiriusXM, tune to Channel 193 (Internet 955).
- Streaming: View the game on WatchESPN. The THSN broadcast is available on GoHeels.com and TuneIn Radio.
- Line: TBA
- THB Coverage: Three Things to Watch.