Didn’t we just do this? Well, yes we did but in their first Saturday-Monday turn around this year, Carolina leaves the confines of Chapel Hill to take on Virginia Tech and Buzz Williams’ new hair up in Blacksburg for their only meeting. Carolina (16-4, 5-2) comes into the game winners of their last four and are in a tie for third in the ACC, while the Hokies (13-6, 2-4) have lost their last two and are fighting to stay out of Tuesday’s action in Brooklyn.
Here’s how you can catch the action tonight:
- Time: 7:00 PM
- Location: Cassell Coliseum, Blacksburg, VA
- TV: ESPN. Sean McDonough has the call prior to going to the Pro Bowl and Jay Bilas will be providing color. No word if they have soft serve in Cassell. Hat tip to RL Bynum
- Radio: Tar Heel Sports Network, click for affiliates. Jones Angell and Eric Montross behind the mic. On Sirius XM it’ll be channel 83, but be warned, they may only be doing the VT call.
- Streaming: Watch ESPN on your computer, ESPN App for your phone if you prefer to see the action, GoHeels.com or TuneIn if you’d rather hear Jones and Eric.
- Spread: Opens at Carolina -5
Join us in the Game thread, and in case you missed our break down of Saturday’s game, here’s our Player of the Game and the Three Things Learned.
Go Heels! Let’s make it five straight.