UNC-Duke games are always high stakes, and even though this isn’t a matchup between a #1 and a #2 team or anything, there’s still a lot to play for here. One: it’s Duke. Two: a win for the Heels will make them even in conference wins with the Blue Devils. Three: the Heels are half a game behind Miami for the #4 spot in the ACC standings and the last double bye for the tournament. So yeah, this should be a game worth watching. Here’s how.
- Time: 8:00 EST
- Location: Dean E. Smith Center, Chapel Hill, NC
- TV: ACC Network (find your local affiliate here), with Tim Brando and Dan Bonner on the call. If you are out of market, the game will be broadcast on ESPN. Dan Shulman, Jay Bilas, and Maria Taylor will call the game for ESPN.
- Radio: Find your local Tar Heel Sports Network Affiliate to hear Jones Angell and Eric Montross on the call. The pregame show begins at 7:00 PM ET. On SiriusXM, tune to Channel 84.
- Streaming: You can stream the game using WatchESPN here. Note that if you are watching from a location that has an ACC Network affiliate, the game will likely be blacked out.
- Line: The line opened Thursday at UNC -1.5 but has since shifted to Duke -1.
From Tar Heel Blog:
- Three things to watch
- The Return of Seventh Woods
- AP Poll breakdown
- Should the small-ball lineup start?
- Are the freshman big men growing up?
From Duke Basketball Report, if you’re into that sort of thing: