Its been an extremely eventful few days since the Friday episode of Don’t Punt to Gio, so we’re back with some late analysis of Des Evans, some timely analysis of Stephen Gosnell, and some early analysis of the Carolina/Duke game set for Saturday.
Host Chad Floyd (@Chad_Floyd) is joined by faithful compatriot Jake Lawrence (@therealestrjl) on this journey. Discussed:
- The immediate (or maybe not-so-immediate) impact of Desmond Evans on UNC’s 2020 defensive front.
- Gawking over the defensive line haul for the 2020 class.
- Stephen Gosnell: its fun to steal toys from your little brother.
- Chad and Jake actually disagree on something! Stacking in-state numbers versus roster construction becomes a moderately interesting debate.
- The Duke preview: in year 12 under Cutcliffe, the names change but the general template does not. What can the Heels do to bring home the Victory Bell?
You found us. Don’t lose us! Please please please hit subscribe on your podcast app of choice, and leave us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts, which I WILL READ ON AIR. We have a basketball show coming later this week, I would love to start it with your commentary.