The North Carolina Tar Heels now have three five-star commits in the 2020 class, as Roy Williams plucked Caleb Love out of St. Louis, Missouri. The last basketball player the Heels imported from Missouri? The guy in the banner photo.
In Love, the Heels get an elite talent who could slide in and replace Cole Anthony next season.
Host Chad Floyd and guest Jake Lawrence broke it down, and took a deeper dive into the 2020 recruiting class:
- Love: the easy Coby White comp: fair or unfair?
- What else are the Heels going to do in the backcourt and on the wings? Hello, Cade Cummingham? Ziaire Williams? A dancing plethora of other options?
- Walker Kessler: surprise commitment last week, and thoughts on his fit.
- Day’Ron Sharpe, longtime commit whose skillset...compliments Kessler’s perfectly!
- How many freshmen will the Heels ultimately bring in?
If you found us, don’t lose us. Subscribe and leave us a five-star review, which I will read on air when I see it!