On last week’s game preview, I mentioned repeatedly that the Tar Heels’ trip to Georgia Tech was more about learning what the Heels’ strengths and weaknesses were than any measure of head-to-head quality versus the Yellow Jackets.
With the Heels’ 38-22 win, I (@Chad_Floyd) got to dive a little deeper into what we observed against an inferior opponent with Jacob Cowden (@jacobcowden28).
- How many points did the Heels leave on the field in the first quarter?
- FIND THE MAN WITH THE DEFENSIVE BACK VOODOO DOLL AND STOP HIM
- Another Sam Howell praise segment
- Two mediocre high school receivers diagnose Dyami Brown’s drop problem
- Apparently Chad was late on the “Javonte Williams as featured back” bandwagon, because he didn’t realize he was already on it
- Looking ahead to the second half: realistic/stretch expectations? Is anyone on the upcoming schedule actually better than UNC?