Tanya Bondurant and I are back for another edition of What in Tar Nation! On this week’s episode, we discuss UNC’s performance in the Battle 4 Atlantis tournament in the Bahamas. They finished the event with a 2-1 record, beating Alabama and #11 Oregon while falling to Michigan in the second round.
Discussed in this episode:
- UNC surviving Alabama’s hot shooting in the opening game of the tournament
- Brandon Robinson’s return and the immediate impact that he had against the Crimson Tide
- The team coming out against Michigan firing on all cylinders before getting demolished...and then mounting a comeback to only lose by nine
- A heated discussion about Cole Anthony’s play style
- Garrison Brooks and Armando Bacot dominating the Oregon Ducks in the paint
- Cole Anthony’s last-minute heroics
- Best and worst of the Battle 4 Atlantis tournament (spoiler: there is an adequate amount of referee bashing)
If you haven’t already, please consider subscribing to our podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or whatever application you use to listen to podcasts. You’ll be able to stay up to date with What in Tar Nation, Don’t Punt to Gio, and Between the Banners so you don’t miss an episode.
We’ll be back following next week’s game against Ohio State with more post-game coverage.