Football may have been super frustrating this weekend, but college basketball is back this week to improve all of our moods. Brandon joins me to breakdown the Tar Heels’ loss to Virginia Saturday night before we dive into talking about the season ahead for Carolina on the court.
Discussed in this episode:
- Football frustration
- What went wrong with the defense against Virginia
- Appreciating Sam Howell and Dyami Brown’s amazing game
- Does Phil Longo have a red zone problem?
- It’s basketball season!
- Excitement over Cole Anthony
- Leaky Black being a low key sleeper
- The Large Sons lineup
- What is the ceiling/floor for this UNC team
If you haven’t already, please consider subscribing to our podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or whatever application you use to listen to podcasts. You’ll be able to stay up to date with What in Tar Nation, Don’t Punt to Gio, and Between the Banners so you don’t miss an episode.