I didn’t mention it on-air, but it is freaking bizarre to me how few Regional Semifinal appearances a lot of schools have. I also didn’t notice until just now that all of Carolina’s Midwest Regional foes are cats of some color— the Heels will take on orange cats on Friday (normal) and then either red or blue (strange) cats on Sunday.
Screw cats, man.
Between the Banners, Episode 14, doesn’t have any cat takes at all, but host Chad Floyd is joined by Quintin Schwab and Jake Lawrence to talk about the Sweet 16/Elite Eight weekend.
- The volume shooting of Auburn’s guards, and if that scares our esteemed guests.
- Coby White, Seventh Woods, and avoiding turnovers;
- Carolina’s obvious advantages against the Tigers;
- A potential date with Houston or Kentucky on Sunday;
- The other three brackets: is Gonzaga the best team? Can guard play derail Duke? IS OREGON FINAL FOUR BOUND?!?
We might agree on a little bit too much, but we have fun in so doing. Come join! An subscribe, damnit.