Round two of Don’t Punt to Gio’s conference previews is live!
Working our way west to east, albeit unintentionally, host Chad Floyd is joined by Jacob Cowden to talk about the nation’s most unstable and entertaining conference, the Big XII.
- Jacob’s realization that many of the conference’s locales would be a hard sell for recruits. “Come spend your next four years in (Waco, Manhattan, Ames, Lubbock, Stillwater) might be a tougher sell than we realized!
- Oklahoma: still the class of the conference. Can their defense improve and make them competitive in the CFP?
- Differing opinions on Texas.
- Chad’s rogue pick to join Oklahoma in the conference championship game.
- Four new coaches! What to expect of Matt Wells (Texas Tech), Chris Klieman (Kansas St.), Neal Brown (West Virginia), and Les Miles (Kansas).
- A quick touch on realignment scenarios, because we’d be remiss not to discuss them in this league.
Rate and review on your podcast platform of choice. Subscribe on that same platform.