Host Chad Floyd (@Chad_Floyd) is back with Jacob Cowden (@jacobcowden28) to preview the 2019 SEC football season!
A little housekeeping: we are still working to retrieve the audio file for last week’s (obviously unpublished) Big Ten preview, so, for our Tar Heel Blog-reading Rutgers fans: we’re working on it.
Discussed in this one:
- Georgia occupies the same tier, talent-wise, as Alabama and Clemson. Can they take the next step?
- Does Florida pose a legitimate threat to Georgia’s SEC East crown?
- Can South Carolina be a top-20 team while losing 8 games?
- The SEC West: basically, it would be really fun if Alabama didn’t exist.
- Why? Because LSU, Texas A&M, and Auburn could all be legitimately awesome.
- Also, the other seven teams I didn’t mention in this synopsis!
If you remotely enjoy what we’re doing, go ahead and leave us a 5-star review on your podcast host of choice. Subscribe so you’ll get the (randomly scheduled, at this point) Tar Heel Blog Podcast in your feed the second it hits.
As always, thanks for listening, and Go Heels!