As with last week, host Chad Floyd is joined by Jake Lawrence, as the guys go through the Carolina/Wake game and the Week 3 slate.
In more detail:
- When can we get rid of divisions, so we don’t have to play in-state rivals in non-conference games?
- Why did college football cede Thursday nights to the NFL?
- Wake’s offense: pretty good. How can the Heels slow down Jamie Newman and the Demon Deacons’ tempo?
- LALALALA NOT TALKING SPECIAL TEAMS
- Wake’s defense: pretty bad. Does Carolina open it up and look for the big plays early, or pound the rock and control tempo? They could likely be successful doing either.
If you like what we do, please go ahead and subscribe on your podcast app of choice. Also, go to Apple Podcasts and leave us a 5-star review, and let Chad read it on-air.
Til next time, Go Heels!