Bear with us on this one, as host Chad Floyd (@Chad_Floyd) talks to Jake Lawrence (@therealestrjl) who is on top of a parking garage in the Southwest, like he is Walter White after killing Gustavo Fring.
Audio is a little wonky, so this episode is a little bit truncated, but it was still a fun chat on the Heels’ tilt with App State on Saturday.
- Eli Drinkwitz turning Zac Taylor into more of a pocket passer for the ‘Neers.
- Running back Darrynton Evans: Illuminati? We think yes.
- Do the Heels bring back enough injured players to protect the depth of the team in what should be a shootout?
- Establish the run, run the ball some more, kill them with the run.
- Also, protect Sam Howell.
Stan Lee once said “every comic is someone’s first comic.” I hope this episode wasn’t that for you, so please go ahead and subscribe to our feed, because most of the rest of them are better!