Host Chad Floyd got a pair of esteemed guests to join him to talk about the Tar Heels’ 34-31 loss to Appalachian State in Kenan Stadium.
In addition to regular guest Jacob Cowden (@jacobcowden28), old friend and bourbon legend Joe Carpenter (@joecarpenteriv) stepped in to bring a little additional insight!
- The Heels’ continuity woes on the offensive line, and what fixes may be coming for that;
- With the moving parts on the line, a thorough evaluation of what the offense is/is not doing well;
- A couple of subtle jabs at Larry Fedora’s program management, without mentioning him by name;
- Frustration with sustained drives from Appalachian State;
- Demetrius Taylor: without him, Carolina wins the game.
- Georgia/Notre Dame, Michigan/Wisconsin, the ACC, and #Pac12afterdark
If you like us (or even if you don’t) don’t lose us! Subscribe on your podcast app of choice, leave us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts and I will read it on the air.
Thanks for listening, and go Heels!