On this week’s game preview, host Chad Floyd (@Chad_Floyd) is joined by Jake Lawrence (@therealestrjl) and for the first time in a while, Al Hood (@albhood)!
The Heels are 26-point underdogs heading into Saturday’s tilt with Clemson, so we had to talk about it. Discussed:
- Does Trevor Lawrence or Travis Etienne make you more nervous?
- Why hasn’t Clemson’s offense taken off from “very good” to “unimpeachably great” yet?
- Can Carolina make tackles?
- How to attack the Clemson defense (we didn’t come up with a good answer)
- Sam Howell’s poise: undeniable through four games, but can he cook behind a banged-up offensive line with the likes of Xavier Thomas and Isaiah Simmons chasing him around?
- Week 5 slate: pretty bad! But we talked at length about Duke/Virginia Tech, Wake/Boston College, Notre Dame/Virginia, and Florida State/N.C. State.
If you found us, don’t lose us. Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts so you won’t miss a beat!