Week two. Home opener. Conference opener. Alcohol sales in Kenan Stadium opener.
Yeah, this was a job for Jake Lawrence (@therealestRJL), who joined Chad Floyd (@Chad_Floyd) to break down the North Carolina/Miami matchup coming up on Saturday night, and even graciously stuck around to run through the week two slate!
- Can Carolina run the ball consistently against Miami like they did South Carolina?
- Big plays: Miami may be susceptible to them, Carolina cannot afford to give them up.
- An unsettling amount of optimism.
- Said optimism due to the hellscape that is Miami’s offensive line, and the hope that the Heels can force a couple of Jarren Williams turnovers because of it.
- A really bad slate of (mostly Big Ten) noon football games.
- Clemson/A&M and LSU/Texas: perhaps some football that it will suck to miss because...
- UNC/Miami is running unopposed at 8pm. (Yes, LSU/Texas kicks at 7:30.)
Subscribe to this podcast!