The What in Tar Nation podcast is back following another exciting victory for the UNC Football team. Tanya (@tanyabondurant) and Brandon (@THBBrandon) team up once again to discuss how Carolina got to 2-0 under Mack Brown.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The amazing atmosphere in sold out Kenan Stadium
- So this is how it feels to be super invested in football outcomes
- Our love and devotion for Sam Howell
- LET. SAM. SLING. IT.
- Appreciation for Carolina’s defense and the team’s lack of penalties
- 4th and 17!!!
- Our favorite and least favorite parts of the game
If you haven’t already, go ahead and subscribe to our podcast on your podcast application of choice to stay up to date with What in Tar Nation, Don’t Punt to Gio, and all of our podcast shows. Fellow host Chad Floyd has vowed to read any five-star reviews left for us, so feel free to make him read something ridiculous by letting us know you care in word form.
We’ll be back with another episode on Wednesday, but until then... Go Heels!