Hey guys, we’re back! We apologize for being away so long, but to be very blunt: things haven’t been very enjoyable to discuss. Regardless, Brandon Anderson (@THBBrandon) and Tanya Bondurant (@tanyabondurant) are back with the first episode of What in Tar Nation for the new decade!
In this episode we discuss:
- All of the pain and suffering that has transpired since the loss to Virginia
- Brandon Robinson’s questionable status following his car accident
- Clemson’s dominance of the Triangle in less than 7 days
- The preview for UNC vs. Pitt Round 2: can this team find a way to strike gold and win an ACC road game? (Spoiler: our hopes aren’t high)
- Best and worst of the week returns! Yes, we found some things to be positive about
As always, be sure to subscribe to Tar Heel Blog on whichever podcast streaming service you prefer. We plan to be back with you all sometime next week with more hot takes, more therapy sessions, and who knows, maybe we’ll even get to discuss something positive with men’s basketball by then! Hey, I’m trying here, give me a break.