The 2019-2020 Carolina basketball is off to a disappointing 8-6 start, and the 13-point home loss to Georgia Tech on Saturday officially has us pressing the panic button.
Welcome back to Between the Banners, the UNC basketball pod hosted by Tar Heel Blog! Host Chad Floyd is joined by Al Hood and Joe Carpenter to bemoan the issues, and try to find some positives.
- Well, WTF was that Georgia Tech game?
- Is this roster inherently flawed, or are injuries the root of the Heels’ struggles?
- Can we expect anything more from Justin Pierce or Christian Keeling?
- What about Cole Anthony’s return?
- ARE WE GOING TO KEEP THE STREAK ALIVE?
- What’s the best case/worst case, and can the Heels turn it around and at least make an NCAA Tournament appearance?
It’s bad right now, but it was a lively discussion and we hope you take a listen. After you do, go ahead and leave a five-star review on Apple Podcasts, and subscribe wherever you get your podcasts!
Til next time, Go Heels.