Welcome back for another episode of What In Tar Nation! There has been a fair amount of news happening in the college sports universe, and amazingly some significant news surrounding Carolina athletics. There was some good news from the last couple of weeks, but unfortunately there is some troublesome news that Tanya and I dove into.
In this episode we will be discussing:
- Carolina’s COVID-19 tests on fall sports athletes came in, and 37 players have tested positive for the virus.
- The impact that this will have on Carolina football, and whether or not it’s time for the ACC to have a little talk.
- The Ivy League being the first conference to cancel fall sports.
- The Black Lives Matter video that was released by the Carolina basketball program.
- Best/worst of the last couple of weeks.
Be sure to subscribe to our channel if you haven’t already, and please leave us a five-star review if you feel inclined to do so. We will be back in a couple of weeks with an update on the fall sports situation if we have one, but if not we will do our best to entertain all of you one way or another in this tough times.
Stay safe, be kind to one another, WEAR A MASK, and Go Heels!